Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
Our Tuition Fees and other associated costs must be paid upfront. Our fees are set in compliance with the rules set by the Knowledge Health and Development Authority (KHDA), and may change, as permitted by the KHDA.
Tuition Fees for 2019/2020
To see how to save on your tuition fees with GEMS Rewards, click here
- Registration fee (payable upon applying for admission): Dh500 (inclusive of VAT)(non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable)
- Assessment fee of AED 1,500 will be due upon the acceptance of the Offer Letter. The Assessment fee is non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-adjustable.
- Transport service fees (payable to STS, our school transport service provider): See here for fee amounts
- Tuition fees (payable per term (September, January and April)
Fees can be paid by:
- Cheque (made payable to GEMS Founders School Mizhar)
- Credit card ( Register for a First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Credit Card to receive a 4.25% discount on annual school fees. Contact Mohamad Khaleel 052-6357549 or Mr.Zamir Ahmed at 055 - 2370067
- Online payment
- Wire transfer (please speak to our accounts representative for details)
Non-Payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
The registration fee, Assesment fee and re-enrolment fee are non-refundable.
For refund policies relating to other fees paid to the school, please contact us for information.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Please note: school fees for the upcoming academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51, Bylaw of Federal Law No. (28) of 1999 Concerning Private Education and Applicable Regulations.
Applications can be made with ease using our online Enquiry form. Simply click here to fill out the form.