Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
Our Tuition Fees and other associated costs must be paid upfront. Our fees are set in compliance with the rules set by the Knowledge Health and Development Authority (KHDA) and may change, as permitted by the KHDA.
Tuition Fees for 2019/2020
To see how to save on your tuition fees with GEMS Rewards, click here
1. The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enrol the child and secure the seat.
2. If new students enrol at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
3. Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three instalments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
Transport service fees (payable to STS, our school transport service provider): See here for fee amounts
Fees can be paid by:
- Cheque (made payable to GEMS Founders School Mizhar)
- Credit card ( Register for a First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Credit Card to receive a 4.25% discount on annual school fees. Contact Mohamad Khaleel 052-6357549 or Mr.Zamir Ahmed at 055 - 2370067
- Online payment
- Wire transfer (please speak to our accounts representative for details)
Non-Payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
1. In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the case of a refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term's fees will be deducted.
3. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
4. If paid with a credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Please note: school fees for the upcoming academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51, Bylaw of Federal Law No. (28) of 1999 Concerning Private Education and Applicable Regulations.
Applications can be made with ease using our online Enquiry form. Simply click here to fill out the form.