GEMS Founders School follows the National Curriculum for England and endeavours to prepare your children for a UK education in the future. In order to achieve this, we wish for children to be placed appropriately in the correct year group.
|3 Years old||Foundation Stage 1|
|4 Years old||Foundation Stage 2|
|5 Years old||Year 1
For New Students
STEP 1 – ONLINE APPLICATION
Click here to complete the Online Student Enquiry & Registration. Once you complete the form, you will receive an acknowledgement with an online reference number and advice on the following steps.
STEP 2 – REGISTRATION
Parents should pay Application Fee of AED 500/- (excluding VAT) online or at the school cash counter.
This fee is:
- Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
- Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
Parents are required to submit the listed documents to complete the application. Please note you are requested to upload the documents online. Due to the large volume of applications we receive daily, we will not be able to accept these documents through email.
Note: Payment of the Application fee does not guarantee your child a place at the school. Your application will only be completed once we have received all documentation and the required payment.
STEP 3 - ASSESSMENT
- Your child will be invited by the School Registrar for an assessment or for an interview (when appropriate and if necessary) via email notification or phone.
- Results will be notified via email or by phone.
OBSERVATION - Foundation Stage 1 and 2 (FS1 and FS2)
WRITTEN ASSESSMENTS - Year 1 and Year 2
CAT4 AND WRITTEN ASSESSMENTS - Year 3 to Year 10
STEP 4 – ENROLMENT
Registrar will be sending offer letters to successful applicants, subject to seat availability.
STEP 5 – Registration Deposit
- This deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
- Once the above process is completed student is officially enrolled.
- Parents will be notified via email the schedule of tuition fee payment, by the Finance department.
- *Passport (Copies for child, father and mother)
- Residency visa page (Copies for child, father and mother )
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (in English or Arabic)
- Recent passport size photographs of your child
- *Copies of your child's last 2 school reports for all children entering Year 1 and Year 2 (in English); Last 2 years school reports and CAT 4 report for children entering Year 3 and above; Nursery report cards, if available, for children entering FS1 and FS2. 6 months validity medical, therapy report, if your child is with special educational needs.
- Copy of your child’s immunization/Vaccination card
- Emirates ID card back & front (Copies for child, father and mother)
- Original Emirates ID of child and both the parents (will be required if your child is accepted into GEMS Founders School-Al Mizhar)
- Transfer certificate or previous schools’ leaving certificate. (original will be required on or before your child's first day at the school, if your child is accepted into GEMS Founders School-Al Mizhar)
The above supporting documents written in bold letters are the minimum requirement to process your application.
Transfer Certificate Guidelines:
Transfer certificate must be on official school letterhead and must contain the below information.
- Full name of student
- Date of birth
- Enrolment date and the year group when the child first started at the current school
- (i) Present class
- (ii) Year/Grade completed
(iii) Year/Grade promoted to
- School curriculum
- Principal signature and school stamp
If transferred from a school within the GCC (GCC Countries- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman) or from another UAE Emirate, transfer certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education.
Children coming from countries USA, Australia, Canada, Western Europe, Japan and New Zealand should have the Transfer Certificate (TC) attested by:
- Educational Authorities (from country of TC origin),
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from country of TC origin)
- UAE Embassy (from country of TC origin).
For Existing Students
This deposit is payable at the time of Re-enrolment to guarantee a place for the following academic year. The Re-registration deposit is 5% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
Download Our Admissions Policies
GFM Admissions Policy En
GFM Admissions Policy Ar