GEMS Founders School Mizhar has been rated 'Good' in our 2022-23 Inspection!
The best features of the school include:
- Students’ progress in English, mathematics and science across all phases, as well as in Islamic Education and Arabic as an additional language in the primary phase.
- Students’ attitudes, behaviour and relationships, and their understanding of Islamic values, UAE society and world cultures.
- The health, care, guidance and security provided by the school to promote students’ welfare and wellbeing and to encourage their academic success.
- Effective partnerships with parents and the community, and the management, staffing, facilities and resources provided by the school.
- Improved outcomes and personal development as a consequence of the recent high profile and focus on inclusion.