Exams and Results
GCSE Results Summary 2022
GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar is an immensely successful British international school with quality educational outcomes enhancing life opportunities for the next generation.
Success After The Pandemic
Our Secondary School is very proud of our inaugural General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) and international GCSEs (IGCSE) results from our first ever Year 11 cohort.
Students have achieved excellent GCSE results and have responded showing great resilience and commitment to overcome the disrupted education of the past two years due to the pandemic. It is indeed an historic achievement. GFM is very proud of our students who achieved excellent GCSE/IGCSE results. Congratulations to all students for their hard work!
The exam results are based on rigorous external examinations in the summer of 2022 using the best available examination boards specialized in the UK national and international curriculum such as Edexcel and OxfordAQA.
Our Results Are As Follows
- 1 in 5 students achieved an A* (Grade 9 – 8) grade.
- 2 in 5 students achieved an A*/A (Grade 9 – 7) grade.
- 7 in every 10 students achieved at least 1 A or A* (7-9)
- 40% of all grades were the equivalent of an A grade or A*grade (7 to 9).
- More than two thirds of students achieved the equivalent of grade B and above across all subjects. (Grade 5 – 9.)
- More than 50% of students in English language achieved an A or A* (9-7)
- More than 40% of students in Mathematics achieved an A or A* (9-7)
- More than 50% students achieved an A or A* (9-7) in GCSE Biology, Chemistry or Physics
GFM Better Than The England Schools Average (Summer 2022)
GFM: 23% of all grades were 9-8 (A*)
In England: 15% of all grades were 9-8
GFM: 40% of all grades were 9-7 (A*/A)
In England: 26% of all grades were 9-7 (A*/A)
GFM: 79% of all grades were 9-4 (A*-C)
In England: 73% of all grades were 9-4 (A*-C)