Tariff for the following KHDA services

  • Student Transfer Certificate (AED 126).
  • Student Education Continuation Certificate (AED 126).
  • Student Academic Certificate of Good Conduct (AED 126)
  • Student Attested certificate or report card (AED 126).

In case any of the above services are required, please make payment of the respective amount at the school cashier (Fee Counter) before collecting the document listed above.

More in Admissions