How to begin your child's journey...
GEMS Founders School follows the National Curriculum for England and endeavours to prepare your children for a UK education in the future. In order to achieve this, we wish for children to be placed appropriately in the correct year group.
STEP 1 – ONLINE APPLICATION
Click here to complete the Online Student Enquiry & Registration. Once you complete the form, you will receive an acknowledgement with an online reference number and advice on the following steps.
STEP 2 – REGISTRATION
Parents should pay a Registration Fee of AED 500 (inclusive of VAT) online or by visiting the school (non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-adjustable) to initiate the registration.
Parents are required to submit the listed documents to complete the application. Please note you are requested to upload the documents online. Due to the large volume of applications we receive daily, we will not be able to accept these documents through email.
Note: Payment of the Registration fee does not guarantee your child a place at the school. Your application will only be completed once we have received all documentation and the required payment.
STEP 3 - ASSESSMENT
An Assessment Fee of AED 1,500 will be due upon the acceptance of the Offer Letter. The Assessment fee is non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-adjustable.
OBSERVATION -Foundation Stage 1 and 2 (FS1 and FS2)
WRITTEN ASSESSMENTS - Year 1 and Year 2
CAT4 AND WRITTEN ASSESSMENTS -Year 3 to Year 8
Your child will be invited by the School Registrar for an assessment or for an interview (when appropriate and if necessary) via email notification or phone.
Results will be notified via email or by phone.
STEP 4 – ENROLMENT
Registrar will be sending offer letters to successful applicants, subject to seat availability.
Payment of Assessment Fee of AED 1,500 (non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-adjustable) in cash or through credit card.
Once the above process is completed student is officially enrolled.
Parents will be notified via email the schedule of tuition fee payment, by the Finance department.
Note: If a seat is not available, your child’s application will be placed on a waitlist until a seat becomes available. When a seat becomes available, you will be required to submit additional documents and pay assessment fee of AED 1,500.
- Passport (Copies for child, father and mother)
- Residency visa page (Copies for child, father and mother - when available)
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (in English or Arabic)
- Recent passport size photographs of your child
- Copies of your child's last 2 school reports for all children entering Year 1 and above (in English); Nursery report cards, if available, for children entering FS1 and FS2. 6 months validity medical, therapy report, if your child is with special educational needs.
- Copy of your child’s immunisation card
- Emirates ID card back & front (Copies for child, father and mother- when available)
- Original Emirates ID of child and both the parents (will be required if your child is accepted into GEMS Founders School-Dubai)
- Transfer certificate After receiving an offer to join GEMS Founders School Al Mizhar, we will request the Transfer certificate from your previous school.
The original Transfer Certificate must be on official school letterhead. This form must be typed, signed by the Principal and show an official school stamp.
The Transfer Certificate of students from schools located in any country other than Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, USA and UAE, MUST be in English or Arabic and attested by:
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- UAE Embassy
Attestation is required for GCC countries from the Ministry of Education only.
The Transfer Certificates within Dubai Schools are done electronically and other Emirates transfers still need to be attested by the Ministry of Education only.
The above-supporting documents written in bold letters are the minimum required to process your application.
Please look into our Admission Policy for more information.
For further information, contact our registrar on +971 4 210 3555.