How to begin your child's journey...
GEMS Founders School follows the National Curriculum for England and endeavors to prepare your children for a UK education in the future. In order to achieve this, we wish for children to be placed appropriately in the correct year group.
STEP 1 – ONLINE APPLICATION
Click here to complete the Online Student Enquiry & Registration. Once you complete the form, you will receive an acknowledgment with an online reference number and advice on the following steps.
STEP 2 – REGISTRATION
Parents should pay a Registration Fee of AED 500 online or by visiting the school (non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-adjustable) to initiate the registration.
Parents are required to submit the listed documents to complete the application. Please note you are requested to upload the documents online. Due to the large volume of applications we receive daily, we will not be able to accept these documents through email.
Note: Payment of the Registration fee does not guarantee your child a place at the school. Your application will only be completed once we have received all documentation and the required payment.
STEP 3 - ASSESSMENT
OBSERVATION -Foundation Stage 1 and 2 (FS1 and FS2)
WRITTEN ASSESSMENTS - Year 1 and Year 2
CAT4 AND WRITTEN ASSESSMENTS -Year 3 to Year 8
Your child will be invited by the School Registrar for an assessment or for an interview (when appropriate and if necessary) via email notification or phone.
Results will be notified via email or by phone.
STEP 4 – ENROLMENT
Registrar will be sending offer letters to successful applicants, subject to seat availability.
Payment of Assessment Fee of AED 1,500 (non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-adjustable) in cash or through credit card.
Once the above process is completed student is officially enrolled.
Parents will be notified via email the schedule of tuition fee payment, by the Finance department.
Note: If a seat is not available, your child’s application will be placed on a waitlist until a seat becomes available. When a seat becomes available, you will be required to submit additional documents and pay assessment fee of AED 1,500.
- Passport (Copies for child, father and mother)
- Residency visa page (Copies for child, father and mother - when available)
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (in English or Arabic)
- Recent passport size photographs of your child
- Copies of your child's last 2 school reports for all children entering Year 1 and above (in English); Nursery report cards, if available, for children entering FS1 and FS2. 6 months validity medical, therapy report, if your child is with special educational needs.
- Copy of your child’s immunisation card
- Emirates ID card back & front (Copies for child, father and mother- when available)
- Original Emirates ID of child and both the parents (will be required if your child is accepted into GEMS Founders School-Dubai)
- Transfer certificate or previous schools’ leaving certificate. (original will be required on or before your child's first day at the school, if your child is accepted into GEMS Founders School-Dubai)
The above supporting documents written in bold letters are the minimum requirement to process your application.
Please look into our Admission Policy for more information.
Transfer Certificate Guidelines:
Transfer certificate must be on official school letterhead and must contain the below information.
Full name of the student
Date of birth
Enrolment date and the year group when the child first started at the current school
(i) Present class
(ii) Year/Grade Completed
(iii) Year/Grade promoted to
Principal signature and school stamp
If transferred from a school within the GCC (GCC Countries- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman) or from another UAE Emirate, transfer certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education.
Children coming from countries other than USA, Australia, Canada, Western Europe, Japan and New Zealand should have the original Transfer Certificate (TC) attested by:
Educational Authorities (from country of TC origin),
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from country of TC origin)
UAE Embassy (from country of TC origin).
For further information, contact our registrar on +971 4 210 3555.