Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
Our Tuition Fees and other associated costs must be paid up front. Our fees are set in compliance with the rules set by the Knowledge Health and Development Authority (KHDA), and may change, as permitted by the KHDA.
Tuition Fees for 2018/2019
**Discounts: AED 1,000 Founding Family Discount per grade for 2018/2019 (adjusted annual tuition fee)
To see how to save on your tuition fees with GEMS Rewards, click here
- Registration fee (payable upon applying for admission): Dh500 (non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable)*
- Assessment fee (payable once student has been offered a place): Dh1,500 (non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable)*
- Transport service fees (payable to STS, our school transport service provider): See here for fee amounts
- Tuition fees (payable per term (September, January and April))
**In the unlikely event, the school does not open in September 2018, the school will refund the registration & assessment fees and/or help with an alternative GEMS school, similar in curriculum and fee range.
Fees can be paid by:
- Cheque (made payable to: GEMS Founders School – Al Mizhar)
- Credit card
- Online payment
- Wire transfer (please speak to our accounts representative for details)
Non-Payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
The registration fee, admission fee and re-enrolment fee are non-refundable.
For refund policies relating to other fees paid to the school, please contact us for information.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Please note: school fees for the upcoming academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51, Bylaw of Federal Law No. (28) of 1999 Concerning Private Education and Applicable Regulations.
Applications can be made with ease using our online Enquiry form. Simply click here to fill out the form.